Who are Hoxton Capital Management?
Hoxton Capital Management is a borderless, independent financial advisory consultancy, unrelenting in its commitment to safeguarding our client’s financial future.
Founded by UK qualified financial advisers, Hoxton Capital Management offers a fresh approach with a dynamic energy that sets it apart from its competitors in the offshore marketplace.
Why Hoxton Capital Management?
Hoxton Capital Management’s main goal is to give you the key competencies to be successful in your Wealth Management career. We operate a well-supported selection process for all our employees to ensure that Hoxton can deliver above and beyond our closest competitors.
At Hoxton we are proud that all employees are totally dedicated to gaining the knowledge, skills and expertise required to deliver a world class financial planning and wealth management service to expatriates worldwide.
You will receive full support to achieve all the relevant qualifications alongside the highly recognised level 4 UK financial planning requirements and other further qualifications for those that want to pursue them. We would prefer our Wealth Managers to have already achieved Level 4 before joining Hoxton Capital Management.
Business Development Manager
This job is best suited to self-starters who have initiative and the determination to succeed. Effective communication is absolutely essential for this role.
You will be required to learn the fundamental points around what we do as a business and how the service we provide benefits our clients. Getting a good understanding of the products we use, the implications of the advice we provide, and the nature of our relationships with our clients is essential.
We expect all our Business Development Managers to maintain a positive attitude and to want to be the best at everything they do. Our BDM’s should be eager to learn and capable of providing our prospects enough basic information when they are questioned on the phone.
Business Development Managers are offered the support they need to achieve their required financial qualifications and become Wealth Managers.
- Sourcing new prospects through all available mediums
- Contacting new prospects via telephone to introduce the business and arrange an appointment
- Ensuring all company provided leads are contacted as promptly as possible
- Ensuring all company provided leads are handled in the most suitable way
- Managing calendars and diaries to ensure meetings are arranged at suitable times
- Maintaining a relationship with the prospect though-out the sales process
- Following up with any third parties involved in our sales process, including but not limited to: Pension administrators, trustees, life companies
- Meeting all KPI’s to ensure all company minimum targets are exceeded
What do Hoxton Capital Management value:
- Solid interest in building or furthering a career in Financial Services
- Those who are willing to learn – all our Wealth Managers must strive to be a minimum of level 4 qualified
- High quality professional communicators
- Success and target driven
- Positive self-motivators
- Want to be a part of a firm with exceptionally strong reputation and growing global brand
You do not need to have prior financial services experience to apply but we expect that you are a driven and well-motivated individual with the desire to learn.
Each step of your Hoxton Capital Management journey will be carefully discussed and mapped out to ensure that it will support, develop, and challenge you while providing the opportunity to grow and contribute. It will give you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients, across the globe and to collaborate within the teams as you increase your knowledge and skills. You will be exposed to a various clientele and business opportunities in the first phase of the academy which will help define which next step you take.
You will receive full support to achieve all the relevant Wealth Manager qualifications alongside the highly recognised level 4 UK financial planning requirements and other further qualifications for those that want to pursue them.
Once we have fully assessed your development and progression you will be selected to join one of our Advisory Teams to start working as an International Wealth Manager taking care of clients and building your own book of clients.
Candidates must speak Fluent English, have proven sales ability and an entrepreneurial mindset
Very Competitive remuneration with exceptional earnings for top achievers. Regular incentives, including international conventions.
Further potential opportunity to be a part of the aggressive expansion plans and open new offices globally.
VERY IMPORTANT – Ideally this candidate already has existing AUM/book of existing clients.