Areas of Expertise
- Pension Transfers
- Investments Advice
- Financial Advice
- Tax (including UK Inheritance Tax / IHT planning
- Asset management
- Chartered Financial Planner
- LIBF Level 6 Advanced Diploma For Financial Advisers (UK)
- Level 6 Trusts Taxation and Tax Compliance (TTTC) (UK)
- Level 6 Management of Investments (MANI) (UK)
- Level 6 Pension Transfers (PETR) (UK)
- CII Financial Planning Certificate (UK)
- CII Mortgage Advice Qualification (MAQ) (UK)
- IFS Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (UK)
- Certificate in Long-Term Care and Later Life Planning (CertLTCP) (UK),
- North American Securities Administrators Association Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law (USA)
- Full Diploma Level-Tier 1 / FNS41815 – Certificate IV in Financial Services (RG146) (Australia)
- CYSEC Advanced (Europe)
Jonathan Brookes was included in VouchedFor’s 2022 Top Rated Financial Advisers Guide distributed in the Sunday Times.
VICTORIA WEBDALE BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
Victoria joined the team in March 2021 following a successful career in clinical governance within the NHS. She brings with her over 30 years of professional experience within customer services, and a proven track record of managing and developing teams and processes to achieve business goals.
Working as a Business Support Manager at Hoxton has allowed her to learn new processes and enhance these skills within the finance industry. In her spare time Victoria enjoys spending time with her family and keeping fit.
THERESA ESPANOLA Executive Assistant
Theresa graduated as a Math teacher before starting her career overseas.
She has worked closely alongside Jonathan as key part of his administration team for over ten years and is responsible for the smooth running of the back office and behind the scenes.
DERIK ANTONY Paraplanner
Derik completed his BSc degree in Economics & Finance from the University of Sussex and decided to specialize further by obtaining an MSc in Wealth Management from Queen Mary University London. He then started off his working career with a trading firm in London and later decided to move to Dubai to pursue other opportunities. Derik has been in the region for over 4 years and is currently working on obtaining his Level 7 Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification to further develop his skillset