Financial Adviser Programme
Hoxton Capital Management is a holistic independent financial advisory (IFA). Unrelenting in its commitment to safeguarding our client’s financial future. Our team of qualified advisers support clients to prepare for their future with short-, medium- and long-term financial objectives.
At Hoxton, we nurture a culture of knowledge, transparency, and integrity. Practiced internally and with every client we interact with, every time. This is how we create long-term relationships with our clients, and long-lasting adviser careers.
We’re looking for candidates who want to reach their highest potential, trust their strengths, and make empowered, valuable contributions to our organisation. We offer bespoke specialist advice in areas such as Lump Sum Investing, Retirement Planning, Education Fee Funding, Life Insurance, and General Estate & Inheritance Tax Planning.
You will be committed to a two-year training program which will provide you with a variety of experiences and learning opportunities to support your development.
At Hoxton, we will help you develop the skills that you need to analyse each client’s needs and find innovative and tailored ways to solve them. You’ll be a part of an exciting, large graduate community within our network. An excellent opportunity for networking, have exclusive trainings with our top advisers, and develop your leadership skills.
Throughout your two years, you will gain two Level 4 industry recognised accreditations in Financial Planning. You will also have access to a broad suite of learning resources to develop your consulting and technical skills.
By the time you finish, you can expect to be well on your way to becoming a Senior Consultant, with the opportunity to build a speciality in your preferred area of financial planning.
- Participate in a two-year Financial Planning training course
- Ensure all coursework and exams are completed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Work closely with Senior Advisers
- Develop financial reporting and the necessary administrative skills
- Proactively communicate with existing elite clients and meet the agreed target number of appointments per week to review client needs
- Meet sales targets of other suitable elite products
- Ensure a consistently high level of customer service is always maintained
We are looking for degree holders, preferably in a Business, Law and Accounting related discipline.
However, we also need people who are great team players, passionate about sales, finance, and innovative/creative thinkers. As a member of the program, you’ll be expected to have high team working abilities and flexibility, be eager to learn as well as showing a passion for finance and/or sales.
Graduates must meet the following criteria to be selected for the assessment stage:
- Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by a sales environment
- Demonstrate leadership, creativity, initiative, adaptability, and diversity awareness
- Organisation and communication skills
- Maturity, intelligence, and confidence
- Fast learner with an outgoing personality
You will be offered a competitive starting salary and the ability to earn commission. In addition, the following benefits will also be provided:
- A flight to Dubai, UAE
- 2 weeks accommodation upon arrival
- UAE Visa and Emirates ID
- Medical Insurance